{RELEASE} THE chorrrrrrdjack server pack RELEASE! (174 FILES!)

please DOWNLOAD THE PACK HERE: THE chorrrrrrdjack server community selection's chordjack pack.zip - Google Drive

um it is a pack of chordjack files created by CHORDJACK players in my wonderful server which has invites closed sorry ! you will not be able to join also it died before this pack was even completed so thats really sad but anyway HERES THE pack of mostly pretty hard files because i was annoyed that there was no HARD files for me to play but then i also Quit the game before this pack could come out so thtas something too… this pack took a LOT OF EFFORT and has wonderful files for chordjack players and it has 2 files that are not chordjack files so everyone can be included because im a very kind person anyway please downloda the pack

thanks to everyone who submitted files ! jhown and ADE MAINE especially bc they submitted like 400 files each which is very cool. wtf else do write here. thanks to me for making all the gfx (lie)

???
chordjacks

5 Likes

Hi

oh yeah!!!

download new chordjack pack
look inside
its dense
wires

5 Likes

:fearful::fearful::fearful:

finally pack that dont suck

dude i fucking LOVE chordjacks

big chodjacks yay

yayyy

omg monheim released a pack thats soo coool. well done grrl i’ll take a look at it :3

the chordjack charting is healing.

1 Like

good job monheim keep it up we need more chordjacks like this